- Scans driver’s license
- Visual confirmation of drivers face from encoded data on bar code
- Name and ID number stored offsite on secure server
- Scans vehicle license disc
- Displays Make / Model / Colour / Expired licence warning
- Manual capture of number of passengers
- Manual capture of contact number
- Manual capture of destination ERF number
- Plug n Play
- Records guard Identity – Fingerprint
- Upload and Download via WIFI network
- Routine check this is intended to allow the guard to walk around a complex an scan windshield disks to check the validly and accuracy.
- Get Identification number Scanner will request either SA bar coded ID or Drivers licence or Passport.
- Get vehicle Registration number Scanner will instruct guard to scan windshield licence disk.
- Get Stand Number Scanner will instruct guard to ask visitor where he is going.
- Get Contact Number Scanner will ask for drivers contact number.
- Get Number of passengers Scanner will require the number of passengers to be input
- Get Reason for visit Scanner will require reason for visit